ORANGES: they strengthen your emotional body and immune system, encourage a general feeling of joy, well being & cheerfulness
Every morning after my yoga practice or after i exercise, I crave something juicy, healthy and fresh. What better than a big glass of freshly squeezed orange juice?
I love the delicious taste of a juicy sweet orange and also the energy it provides and hydration. Did you know that oranges are a super healthy food we sometimes take for granted? Citrus fruits especially oranges by virtue of their abundance in vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals can benefit in many ways:
- Oranges protect against cancer
- Orange juice can help prevent kidney diseases.
- Oranges lower cholesterol.
- They are rich in potassium and boost heart health.
- Oranges are full of vitamin C, which protects cells by neutralizing free radicals.
- Oranges fight against viral infections.
- Oranges are full of dietary fiber, which stimulates digestive juices and relieves constipation.
- They aid in good eye health and protect vision.
- Rich in antioxidant, Oranges help protect the cells from damage and prevent skin from signs of aging.
- Oranges alkalize the body
- Oranges provide smart carbs and do not cause a blood sugar spike.