Berries, Oatmeal, Almond Milk, Vanilla Bean, Honey & a Touch of Citric
A simple deliciously perfect and healthy breakfast or snack!
1 cup Organic Mixed Berries
¼ cup Cooked and Cooled Oatmeal
2-3 tbsp Home Made Almond Milk (plus more as needed)
1tsp Orange Zest
1 tsp Organic Vanilla Bean
1 tbsp Organic Honey (plus more as needed)
¼ cup Raw Almonds
Always blend on low!
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1 tbsp Flax Seeds
Half an Orange
Almonds and Nuts
- Add frozen mixed berries to a blender and blend in low.
- Add cooked and cooled oatmeal and start adding almond milk and keep blending on low scraping down the sides.
- Add Orange zest, raw almonds, vanilla bean and honey.
- Blend until the mixture is soft, serve until the mixture gets to the desired consistency.
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls
- Add toppings
- Enjoy (don’t forget to smile)
Creamy, Fruity, Healthy and Satisfying