Golden milk is a delicious drink that combines the powerful spice turmeric, almond milk, and coconut oil, providing many health benefits.
Turmeric is a root form the ginger family that has been used medicinally for over 4,000 years. It calms and soothes inflammation and is also very detoxifying for the liver and gallbladder.
Golden Milk has been savored for centuries and used to support the mind and body in numerous ways. Its a drink that’s meant to nourish, it soothe & calm, while also tasting delicious.
- Supports healthy digestions and liver function
- Protects the heart and brain
- Supports the immune system
- Soothes joint discomfort and relieves inflammation
- Supports the nervous system
- Promotes wound healing and skin health
- Protects against diabetes and cancer
1 cup almond milk
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon cardamom
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 table spoon coconut oil
Add honey or any sweetener (optional)
- In a saucepan combine the almond milk, turmeric, coconut oil, ginger, vanilla, nutmeg, and cardamom. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Heat over medium heat until warm, but not boiling.
- whisk while milk heats
- Remove from heat and allow the yellow milk to cool down
- Add honey or sweetener
- Serve & Enjoy
Perfect for an evening drink just before bed.
Remember, the food you eat can be a powerful form of medicine or a slow form of poison.
A healthy outside starts from the inside!
L . O . V . E